The AKEAverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for discussing and RPing in the AKEAverse

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Different Times

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Erekan

Different Times Empty
PostSubject: Different Times   Different Times Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 4:31 pm

I'm usually on to seperate times as you guys, and you write up a few pages of RP very quickly ^^ I've got WoW to preoccupy me in my defence Very Happy

Is there any chance one of you can bring me into your new RP, I was thinking maybe Leon tagged along with Tobias or something?
Back to top Go down
Dînadan
Admin

Different Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Different Times   Different Times Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:24 am

Sounds fair enough. Ice did actually mention that Keengan phoned a few of his friends, so maybe Leon just couldn't make it for the first one (undoubtedly he too has a WoW obession Razz )
Back to top Go down
https://akea.forumotion.com
Iceman
Admin

Different Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Different Times   Different Times Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 2:21 am

I was actually wondering if you wanted in or not ^^ Sorry, guess I should've been more open with it.
Back to top Go down
Erekan

Different Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Different Times   Different Times Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 5:50 am

Haha Very Happy Thanks a lot guys! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Different Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Different Times   Different Times Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Different Times
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The AKEAverse :: Off Topic :: OT Discussions-
Jump to: