The AKEAverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for discussing and RPing in the AKEAverse

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

What would it take...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dînadan
Admin

What would it take... Empty
PostSubject: What would it take...   What would it take... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:30 pm

...for you to allow yourself to be TGed? I.e. if someone offered to TG you, what 'payment' would you demand for it? Riches? Beauty? Brains?
Back to top Go down
https://akea.forumotion.com
Iceman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What would it take...   What would it take... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 5:43 pm

Hmm... good question. Not quite sure how to answer that one, I'll have to think on it. I mean, it's not just a one word answer, either... hmm.
Back to top Go down
Dînadan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What would it take...   What would it take... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 4:45 am

Not entirely sure myself. At the very least, I think I'd want everyone else to be mind altered to forgetting I used to be a guy, and I'd want an in built instruction manual for...'feminine troubles' so I'd know how to deal with them.

Hmm...as I have a pretty lousy body, I think I'd want a good body as part of the deal - although that said, it'd have to be what I consider god, and not what others would (e.g. I wouldn't go for mellons for breasts as I find large breasts hideous).
Back to top Go down
Erekan

PostSubject: Re: What would it take...   What would it take... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 9:29 am

I'd probably want... Tons of money and beauty Razz

Or just beauty so then you have the oppurtunity to make money, as many attractive woman latch themselves onto successful men.
Back to top Go down
Dînadan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What would it take...   What would it take... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 11:03 am

Erekan wrote:

Or just beauty so then you have the oppurtunity to make money, as many attractive woman latch themselves onto successful men.
Yeah, but they tend to be far older men. If it was a young guy then you could probably have fun, but an old old guy would make it kinda...squicky Razz
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What would it take...   What would it take... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 11:54 am

Keep in mind that some women also go into modeling, which has also been known to generate a lot of income.

I think what I would ask in exchange would be a new life; have everything set up for my new identity, all the paperwork, housing, etc. Then it'd just be an issue of getting to wherever I would live afterward. I think it'd be a fair exchange.
Back to top Go down
Dînadan
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What would it take...   What would it take... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:16 pm

Yeah, that does sound like a nice deal Ice. That said, I think I'd like to choose some specifics about the new life rather than leave it to chance (e.g. I'd go for a gothy type girl if I could and would despise being given a bimbo life).

Another thing to think about is sexuality - would you want to be mind altered to become a straight girl, or would you want to be left as is and be a lesbian?
For myself, as I'm bi, I'd leae as is ;p
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What would it take...   What would it take... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:37 pm

Another good point. I suppose that would depend on how long the whole thing is lasting. If it's only for a few months, I suppose I'd be a lesbian. ut if it were permanent, I think I would either become a bi or straight female.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would it take...   What would it take... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What would it take...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The AKEAverse :: Off Topic :: OT Discussions-
Jump to: